1st October 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MSc(Forensic Speech Science) in University of York? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Dear friends, please help me to secure admission in University of York for MSc(Forensic Speech Science) course. I just want to know which are entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course? Please tell me about the cutoff score also to secure admission.

5th October 2019, 06:05 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Forensic Speech Science) in University of York? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Graduate Record Examination is required to pursue M. Sc. in Forensic Speech Science course. If you are not a native English speaker, you need to submit proof of English language proficiency demonstrated by IELTS. The cutoff score required to pursue this course:
1. GRE - Qualifying marks required.
2. A minimum TOEFL score of 550(paper-based), or 79-80(internet-based)
3. An IELTS overall score of 6.5 band
6th October 2019, 02:19 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Forensic Speech Science) in University of York? Cutoff score required to get admission?

-University of York-

Course Name : MSc(Forensic Speech Science)

Minimum Undergraduate degree with 2:1 or equivalent

Entrance exams :

-English language proficiency test score.

IELTS with 7.0 and above (6.5 in each component)
Or
TOEFL with 96 and above (Minimum 23 in each band)
Or
PTE academic with 67 and above (61 in each component)
Or
C1 Advanced and C2 Proficiency with 185 and above

Program URL : http://www.york.ac.uk/study/postgrad...-science/#fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?