25th July 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Is campus interview available for MSc(International Accounting and Finance) students at Bournemouth University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard about the course named MSc(International Accounting and Finance) which is available at Bournemouth University. I am planning to do this course. I just want to know whether this university provides campus interview for such candidate?

28th July 2019, 08:20 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is campus interview available for MSc(International Accounting and Finance) students at Bournemouth University?

Yes, campus interview is available at Bournemouth University for M.Sc. in International Accounting and Finance. You can use University's Careers and Employability Service up to three years after you graduate. Experts will help you to prepare your CV, give you tips on writing a covering letter and run practice interviews with you, as well as help you to find suitable vacancies to apply for. Bournemouth University have an excellent placement record. 91% of their graduates are in work or study six months after graduating.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?