25th July 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSc(International Accounting and Finance) in Bournemouth University? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Dear friends, please help me to secure admission in Bournemouth University for MSc(International Accounting and Finance) course. I just want to know which are entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course? Please tell me about the cutoff score also to secure admission.

28th July 2019, 08:21 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(International Accounting and Finance) in Bournemouth University? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Entrance examination are not required to pursue M.Sc. in International Accounting and Finance program at Bournemouth University. But English is not your native language so you will need to appear for an English proficiency test IELTS and have to score an overall score of 6.0 band(at least 5.5 in each domain).
IELTS:
https://www.ielts.org/
28th July 2019, 11:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(International Accounting and Finance) in Bournemouth University? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Because English us not your first language, so you will need to appear and qualify at least one English proficiency test such as IELTS (Academic) or equivalent.

Cutoff score for IELTS (Academic) is 6.0 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.

You can find details at;
https://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/study/...unting-finance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?