3rd October 2019, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement available for BSc(Architecture) Honours students in University of Reading?

Dear Sir, can I know about the placement facility available for a candidate who is studying BSc(Architecture) Honours course in University of Reading? I am interested to do this course in this university. So, I want to know about the campus placement.

8th October 2019, 07:49 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement available for BSc(Architecture) Honours students in University of Reading?

-University of Reading -

Course Name : BSc (Architecture)

Campus placement available for BSc(Architecture) Honours students in University of Reading as follows :-

They have good well-established links with industry within the built environment sector. Providing work opportunities during the program also by bringing employers to graduation.

Check here : http://www.reading.ac.uk/ready-to-st...hitecture.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?