3rd October 2019, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying BSc(Architecture) Honours at the University of Reading?

Hi everyone, I would like to know if I am going to do BSc(Architecture) Honours at the University of Reading then what are the benefits available for me? I want to know is it really beneficial for me or not? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

8th October 2019, 07:38 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying BSc(Architecture) Honours at the University of Reading?

-University of Reading -

Course Name : BSc (Architecture)

Benefits of studying :-

You will have good knowledge of theories with lectures and bringing them to design and build in Spaces.

-Access to studio spaces (New refurbished building)
-Use of facilities equipped with digital technologies.
-Lecture-based taught courses.
-Design projects.
-Course comprises half design studios and design briefs.

Check here : http://www.reading.ac.uk/ready-to-st...hitecture.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?