7th October 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement available for MEng(Automotive and Motorsport Engineering) students in University of Huddersfield?

Hi Sir/Madam, I just came to know that University of Huddersfield is offering MEng(Automotive and Motorsport Engineering) course. I am thinking to do this course. But I don't know that is campus placement available for such students in this university?

13th October 2019, 01:45 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement available for MEng(Automotive and Motorsport Engineering) students in University of Huddersfield?

-University of Huddersfield -

Course Name : MEng(Automotive and Motorsport Engineering)

Intake : 80

100% placement opportunities are available for this course with high class infrastructure and better learning opportunity labs. You will gain technical and management skills with real world problems to solve.

Check Placement page : http://courses.hud.ac.uk/2020-21/ful...gineering-meng
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?