25th August 2019, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement available for MS(Technology, Commercialization and Entrepreneurship) students in Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study MS(Technology, Commercialization and Entrepreneurship) course of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. I don’t know about the placement facility. Can you please help me to know about the campus placement available for such candidates who are pursuing this course?

29th August 2019, 01:50 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement available for MS(Technology, Commercialization and Entrepreneurship) students in Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute?

Yes, campus placement is available in Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute for MS in Technology, Commercialization and Entrepreneurship program students. Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute has an excellent placement record. The biggest advantage at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute is its strategic location. New York has the maximum number of MNC’s in the States along with California and Chicago. GE, IBM, Procter & Gamble are the major recruiters at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?