16th January 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for GRE having completed B.Tech in 6 years? How to prepare online?

Hello,

I have completed my B.Tech in 6 years. So can you tell me that I can apply for GRE? And if yes, then tell me good website where I can prepare for GRE online? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam? Can you please guide me on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for GRE having completed B.Tech in 6 years? How to prepare online?
  2. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  3. Will it be okay to appear in GRE and TOEFL after dropping job? If I am doing so shall I have to show job experience?
  4. How should I prepare for GRE? I am going for B.Tech
  5. Can I apply for GRE, TOEFL after studying B.Tech first year? What is the date of the exam?
  6. How can I prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Singapore?
  7. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
  8. List of coaching classes in Kolkata for preparation of GRE?
  9. How to prepare for GRE? How can I apply for the same? Is there any GRE test center in Assam?
  10. How can I prepare for GRE? Suitable books for preparation? What are the branches offered in M.Tech?
  11. How will it affect my profile for doing MS in Computer Engineering after doing B.Tech in 5 years instead of 4 years?
  12. Previous year question papers of GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I prepare for GRE exam while studying Biomedical and Instrumentation Engineering?
  14. How should I appear for GRE and TOEFL? I have completed B.E
  15. Can i study engineering in USA after diploma in engineering?
  16. How to do MS from Abroad after passing B.Tech in electrical/electronics from UPTU? How to prepare for GRE?
  17. How should I prepare for GRE Exam while studying graduation?
  18. How can I prepare Vocabulary for GRE? Suitable books to prepare for GRE?
16th January 2016, 09:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for GRE having completed B.Tech in 6 years? How to prepare online?

Yes, you can apply for GRE examination even if you have completed your B.Tech course in 6 years. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in GRE examination. However, you must have to satisfy the required eligibility criteria to get admission in Master's degree course with GRE and TOEFL examination scores. It is best to take GRE offline coaching from any reputed coaching center, so, that you can score good marks in GRE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?