28th January 2022, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for student visa in UK with 6 band overall?

I got overall 6 band with listening -7, reading-5.5, speaking-5.5, writing-5.5. Can i get biomedical engineering course at queen marry university of london in that band score it is possible to get visa of queen marry university

29th January 2022, 07:12 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for student visa in UK with 6 band overall?

Yes you can apply, there are many Universities that offer admission with such score.
In order to apply for student visa , all sponsored students must be studying in UK by 6 April 2022.

The SEVP approved school will issue you a form I-20 after you receive the form and register in SEVIS , you may apply at a US Embassy or consulate for a student visa.

You must present the form to Consuler officer , when you attend your visa interview.
You can also apply online on official UK Government website.
31st January 2022, 02:21 PM
Msdhoni02

Can I apply for a student visa in the UK with 6 bands overall?

Yes, you can apply for a study visa in the UK after securing 6.0 bands in the IELTS examination.

To apply for a UK Study visa, you should have secured admission in any of the UK universities for pursuing your higher studies.

Some universities even require a score of 7.0 or 8 overall for the UK visa.
16th October 2022, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

My iltes score overall 6, reading 6,writing 6,Licensing 6, speaking 5, which unvarsite I apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?