28th January 2022, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Does Australian university give waiver of lecos if we get 6 band after getting visa on the basis of 5.5 band?

I have received visa on based of 5.5 in engineering with lecos. but after getting visa i appeared for ielts and i got 6 band overall. So what i should do to waiver of my lecos. I don't want to resubmit my visa application.

15th March 2023, 07:14 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Does Australian university give waiver of lecos if we get 6 band after getting visa on the basis of 5.5 band?

- It is important to note that each Australian university's policy on lecos waivers may be different, and they may not offer any waivers at all.

- It is possible to request a lecos waiver if you can prove that your English language proficiency has improved after getting the visa.

- You would need to contact the university directly to discuss the possibility of a waiver. The university may ask for evidence such as an updated IELTS test score or other documentation to prove that your English language proficiency has improved.

- Some universities may require you to attend an English language course to prove your proficiency.

- You may also need to provide evidence that you are able to finance your studies in Australia.

- Some universities may also require you to have a higher IELTS score to be eligible for a lecos waiver.

- It is important to note that lecos waivers are not guaranteed and the university may still require you to pay the lecos fee.

- You can find more information about lecos waivers and the requirements for each university on the Australian Government's Study in Australia website. (https://internationaleducation.gov.a...os-Waiver.aspx)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?