12th April 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for studies in UK, Canada and New Zealand after NIOS?

I m passed out from nios board then can i apply for abroad study? like uk.canada. or newzealand?

Related Questions:
  1. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  2. Can i apply for US or any abroad countries with my certificate of NIOS board?
  3. Can I apply for US or any abroad countries with my certificate of NIOS board?
  4. Is NIOS accepted for studies Abroad?
  5. Should I have to do M.Sc before PhD in Canada? In which universities of Canada seats are easily available?
  6. Master degree or certificate course in culinary arts from countries like america ,canada ,new zealand?
  7. Is it good to apply for higher studies in Canada after B.Tech Mechanical?
  8. What courses to do after the completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  9. Which universities are there in Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand? Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  10. How to apply for NIOS Senior Secondary exam? What is the eligibility required to pass NIOS?
  11. Career Scope for further studies in Canada after completion of 10+2 in non medical stream?
  12. How to apply for further studies in USA and Canada being a candidate of BDS?
  13. How can NIOS student apply for AIEEE even if his 2 subjects are not cleared? Is it possible to apply for reevaluation?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  15. Will I be able to study further in New Zealand and do Journalism if I study in NIOS board?
  16. Can I apply for JECA exam after passing 10th and 12th from NIOS?
  17. Which are the correspondence courses available for housewives? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the important questions of senior secondary business studies for NIOS students
18th June 2014, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for studies in UK, Canada and New Zealand after NIOS?

Is Nios Certificate accepted in Canada and US for admission in the undergraduate progarms?
29th October 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my class 12 from NIOS board in 2013 can I take admission in great Mac Ewan university in canada
6th August 2019, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I'm study in NIOS board in 12th So NIOS board valied in New Zealand?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?