31st March 2023, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Visa after 10th class?

Can I apply visa after 10th classCan I apply visa after 10th

1st April 2023, 11:20 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Visa after 10th class?

Yes. You can apply for a student visa after class 10th if you want to study abroad after class 10. But you must have completed class 10 with at least 60% of marks from any recognized board or institute. After completing your 10th grade in India, you are eligible to enroll in any professional course offered by a Canadian institution.*

You must obtain a minimum of 5.5 bands overall and 6.0 or more in each of the four IELTS sections for undergraduate courses in order to qualify for a Canada Student Visa.
2nd April 2023, 07:55 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will need to obtain a student fee-paying visa, you’ll have to submit proof of an offer or confirmation of enrolment from an approved institution to get the education visa. However, you will need to prove your English language proficiency as part of your application for which you would need to apply for International English Language Testing System and had to minimum band 6 or more.
3rd April 2023, 05:08 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for study Visa after the completion of class 10th examination. There is no problem in it .

Since, you have qualified in the IELTS examination with 6.5 band in it, you can definitely apply for the study visa.
3rd April 2023, 06:21 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for courses which require just class 10th qualification.
You need to appear for IELTS/ TOEFL and score a decent score to become eligible for admission.
If you have got good score in IELTS/ TOEFL then, you are eligible for admission at most of the reputed Universities.
4th April 2023, 01:11 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes. If you desire to continue your education overseas after grade 10, you can apply for a student visa. Nonetheless, you must have finished class 10 from a recognized board or institution with at least 60% of the required marks. You are qualified to enroll in any professional program provided by a Canadian institution after completing your class*10*in India.
For undergraduate and diploma programs, a student must have an overall minimum IELTS score of 6.0 and above, with a minimum score of 5.5 in each of the four components of listening, reading, speaking, and writing to get qualify for a student visa abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?