8th December 2016, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Study Visa of USA while studying in class 10th?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th after completing 10th I want to pursue my further education from USA. I want to know can I apply for Study Visa of USA while studying in class 10th? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th December 2016, 11:47 AM
RJ9799

Default Re: Can I apply for Study Visa of USA while studying in class 10th?

Dear Friend,

As you have said that you have studied class 10 now you want to pursue your further education from USA but you must keep following things-

1.A TC (Transfer Certificate) from recognized school.
2.Must contain all foreign documents.
3.Approved Birth Certificate.
4.Result of your class X

After having all these things you also need to pass the entrance examination and an interview.

Thanks & Regards
23rd February 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Study Visa of USA while studying in class 10th?

I want to study in USA after 10 but I have no transfer letter from my school what can I do to get visa?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?