24th April 2022, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I gain basic knowledge for Pesticide Business through Horticulture course?

Hi, I am a BE graduate and now I am interested in Pesticide business. But I don't have a basic knowledge of this Business. So, I am planning to do any Horticulture course. I just want to know that can I gain knowledge through such course?

29th April 2022, 03:41 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I gain basic knowledge for Pesticide Business through Horticulture course?

The course teaches everything about a plant, from a seed to a fully grown plant and its care.

The scientific knowledge imparted helps to enhance their growth and productivity. The course has many aspects borrowed from Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Genetic Engineering and other fields.

Over six semesters, students are taught everything they need to know related to plants.
29th April 2022, 04:13 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I gain basic knowledge for Pesticide Business through Horticulture course?

Yes, the candidate will get knowledge of Pesticide Business through Horticulture course.
Horticulture is the art or practice of growing plants for purposes of food, beauty, comfort and to source materials. Those who wish to become professional horticulturists must pursue a B.Sc. Horticulture course.
The course teaches everything about a plant, from a seed to a fully grown plant and its care.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?