27th January 2023, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Canada Study Visa as per the mentioned profile?

Respected sir/mam I want to concern about student visa for canada
I have done my 12 in science stream with 63% i got offer letter from sheridan colege for electronics engineering
But the issue is that i have just 33 marks in math .
Can i get my visa on this profile
All subjects marks are 50 but only math is a problem
Plzz reply me aa true and suitable information that i will get my visa or will mot ?

15th March 2023, 07:05 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Can I get Canada Study Visa as per the mentioned profile?

Yes, you may be able to get a Canada Study Visa based on your profile. The Canadian government has an Express Entry program that provides applicants with a points-based system to assess eligible applicants who wish to study in Canada.

Your eligibility for a Canada Study Visa will depend on a variety of factors, including your age, education, work experience, language proficiency, and more. If you meet the minimum criteria for the Express Entry program, you may be eligible to obtain a Canada Study Visa.

The most important factor for obtaining a Canada Study Visa is your language proficiency. You must demonstrate that you have a good command of either English or French. If you do not have adequate language skills, you may need to complete a language test such as IELTS or CELPIP to demonstrate your language ability.

In addition to language proficiency, you must have a valid offer of admission from a designated learning institution (DLI) in Canada. You must also demonstrate that you have sufficient funds to cover your tuition fees and living expenses for the duration of your studies.

If you meet the criteria for a Canada Study Visa and have all of the necessary documents and information, you can submit an Express Entry profile and wait for a response from the Canadian government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?