30th September 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to pursue Master of Knowledge Management at the California State University Northridge?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to get the information regarding the course which is Master of Knowledge Management available at the California State University Northridge. I want to do this course but I also need financial aid. So, can I get financial aid for studying this course?

4th December 2019, 09:44 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to pursue Master of Knowledge Management at the California State University Northridge?

Yes, you can get financial aid to pursue a Master of Knowledge Management at the California State University Northridge. To be considered for Financial Aid, you must be admitted into California State University, Northridge through Admissions and Records, and the Department.

You must also complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) through https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?