3rd September 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to pursue MS(Electrical and Computer Engineering) in University of Delaware?

Hi Sir, I have completed my BTech and I am interested to study my MS(Electrical and Computer Engineering) course in University of Delaware. I want to know that I can get financial aid for doing this course in this university?

10th September 2019, 01:04 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to pursue MS(Electrical and Computer Engineering) in University of Delaware?

Yes, you can get financial aid to pursue MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering program at the University of Delaware. Financial aid for international graduate students is coordinated through the students' educational programs. To get financial aid, you should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid(FAFSA). File your FAFSA by January 15 using the University of Delaware's school code (001431). The form becomes available October 1.

More information can be found on the graduate student sitehttps://www.udel.edu/students/studen...rvices/asksfs/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?