3rd September 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Requirement to secure MS(Electrical and Computer Engineering) admission in University of Delaware?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have searched and found that University of Delaware is offered MS(Electrical and Computer Engineering) course. I want to do this course in this university. Kindly tell me what are all the requirements for securing admission in this university for this course?

10th September 2019, 01:07 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirement to secure MS(Electrical and Computer Engineering) admission in University of Delaware?

Requirement to secure admission in University of Delaware for MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering course:
1. You must have a Bachelor's degree in engineering, mathematics, and physics from an accredited program(specifically, programs that provide adequate fundamental skills in mathematics).
2. You must have GRE test scores.
3. You are required to submit three letters of recommendation from individuals who are able to judge the candidate's probability of success in pursuing a program of study leading to the MS degree.
4. You are required to submit a personal statement outlining your background, education, and professional goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?