10th January 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study BEng(Automotive Engineering) in University of South Wales? Fee expenses of this course?

Kindly tell me that I can get any financial aid for studying BEng(Automotive Engineering) in University of South Wales? I am interested to do this course so I need a financial aid. And please let me know about the course fee.

16th January 2019, 11:31 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study BEng(Automotive Engineering) in University of South Wales? Fee expenses of this course?

Yes, you will get financial support to study B.Eng. in Automotive Engineering program. Once you qualified for admission in University of South Wales, you will be automatically considered for one of the Scholarship. You do not need to apply separately for scholarship you will receive confirmation of scholarship with your University's acceptance letter. For more information regarding Scholarship you should visit to https://www.southwales.ac.uk/interna...-scholarships/

Tuition fee of this course is £12,300 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?