24th August 2019, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study BS(Audio Engineering and Sound Production) in Indiana University Bloomington? Fee expenses of this course?

Kindly tell me that I can get any financial aid for studying BS(Audio Engineering and Sound Production) in Indiana University Bloomington? I am interested to do this course so I need financial aid. And please let me know about the course fee.

29th August 2019, 12:38 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study BS(Audio Engineering and Sound Production) in Indiana University Bloomington? Fee expenses of this course?

Yes, you can get financial aid to study BS in Audio Engineering and Sound Production at Indiana University Bloomington. BS in Audio Engineering and Sound Production program will be delivered at the Jacobs School of Music under Indiana University Bloomington. You will be automatically considered for merit-based scholarships on the basis of your audition, portfolio, or interview results, so no separate scholarship application is required for Jacobs School of Music awards. Some other merit-based awards are available at at the Jacobs School of Music:
1. Dean's Scholarship
2. Premier Young Artist Award
3. Jacobs Scholar Award
4. Presidential Scholars Awards

Fee expenses of BS in Audio Engineering and Sound Production course:
Tuition fee - $17,570 per academic year
Program Fee - $1,045 per academic year
Food and Accommodation - $10,830 per academic year
Books & Supplies - $1,110
Student Health Fee - $120
Personal Expenses - $2,120
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?