24th August 2019, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BS(Audio Engineering and Sound Production) in Indiana University Bloomington? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study BS(Audio Engineering and Sound Production) from the Indiana University Bloomington. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

29th August 2019, 12:47 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BS(Audio Engineering and Sound Production) in Indiana University Bloomington? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance examination is not required to pursue BS in Audio Engineering and Sound Production at Indiana University Bloomington. As your native language is not English so only you need to appear for an English language proficiency test TOEFL and score a minimum TOEFL score of 84 (internet), 223 (computer), 560 (paper).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?