24th April 2022, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study Master in Business Decision Engineering in Avicenne Private Business School?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I get admission in Master in Business Decision Engineering course in Avicenne Private Business School then I can get financial aid or not? Because I want to do this course with financial aid. Kindly tell me asap.

29th April 2022, 03:26 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study Master in Business Decision Engineering in Avicenne Private Business School?

Can I get financial aid to study Master in Business Decision Engineering in Avicenne Private Business School?

You can apply in the given scholarships to study Master in Business Decision Engineering in Avicenne private business school.

1. Aditya Birla Group Scholarship.

2. IMT EWS Scholarship.

3. OPJEMS Scholarship.

4. Yes Bank Scholarship.

5. IIM Scholarships.

6. NMAT Scholarships.
29th April 2022, 03:59 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study Master in Business Decision Engineering in Avicenne Private Business School?

Banks like Axis bank, HDFC bank, Yes bank, ICICI Bank, kotak bank, give loans to students who want to study in India or abroad. These banks offer education loans up to 1 crore INR. The candidate will have to use the parent's documents to get approval. There are many scholarships as well which help students to study abroad.
11th June 2022, 02:40 AM
AlexCoo

I hope you applied for a scholarship to study for a master's degree in business solution development at Avicenna Private Business School and you succeeded.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?