30th June 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study Masters in Cancer Biology and Radiotherapy Physics course in University of Manchester?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to do Masters in Cancer Biology and Radiotherapy Physics course from the University of Manchester. I would like to know that I can get financial aid or not if I secure admission for this course in this university? Waiting for your response!

4th July 2019, 02:17 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study Masters in Cancer Biology and Radiotherapy Physics course in University of Manchester?

Yes, you can get financial aid to study Masters program at University of Manchester. University of Manchester offers an alumni bursary of £1,000 towards tuition fees to their International Students for Masters in Cancer Biology and Radiotherapy Physics course. There is no separate application process for alumni bursary. Bursary will be applied as a fee reduction automatically for those students who meet the alumni bursary criteria. In order to avail the bursary you must hold a first class honours degree and must have applied for Full time study. For more details regarding financial aid you can visit at https://www.manchester.ac.uk/study/m...course-profile
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?