30th June 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Masters in Cancer Biology and Radiotherapy Physics in University of Manchester?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I study Masters in Cancer Biology and Radiotherapy Physics from the University of Manchester then what scope is there for such candidate? I am interested to do this course in this university. But I need to know about the scope first.

4th July 2019, 01:46 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Masters in Cancer Biology and Radiotherapy Physics in University of Manchester?

University of Manchester offering Masters in Cancer Biology and Radiotherapy Physics program. In this program you will gain your knowledge and skills which is required to become a leading healthcare scientist in the public and private sector. If you are interested in the field of radiotherapy you can become a therapeutic radiographers, clinical oncologists, clinical radiologists. You can also work at the forefront of research and innovation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?