7th June 2019, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study MBA in Singapore Management University? Fee expenses of this course?

Kindly tell me that I can get any financial aid for studying MBA in Singapore Management University? I am interested to do this course so I need a financial aid. And please let me know about the course fee.

13th June 2019, 11:11 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MBA in Singapore Management University? Fee expenses of this course?

Yes, you can get financial support from Singapore Management University as scholarships, grants, subsidies, bursaries that may be available for you. They provide the scholarships and grants on the basis of merit list. For more information on eligibility requirements and application processes visit https://www.smu.edu.sg/campus-life/f...s/scholarships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?