13th January 2019, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study MS(Clinical Research) course in Boston University School of Medicine?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to do MS(Clinical Research) course from Boston University School of Medicine. I would like to know that I can get financial aid or not if I secure admission for this course in this college? Waiting for your response!

19th January 2019, 09:54 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MS(Clinical Research) course in Boston University School of Medicine?

Boston University School of Medicine provides education loans on the basis of academic merit of students. There is a kind of scholarships offered by university.

For detailed information regarding financial aid such as education loans, scholarship, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.bumc.bu.edu/gms/students/financing-options/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?