13th January 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MS(Clinical Research) course in Boston University School of Medicine?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Boston University School of Medicine for MS(Clinical Research) course. Can I know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure the admission? Kindly tell me about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

18th January 2019, 09:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MS(Clinical Research) course in Boston University School of Medicine?

There is no entrance exam required to study MS(Clinical Research) course in Boston University School of Medicine. However as a non native English speaker, you will need to give the evidence of English proficiency. For this you will have to appear and qualify the English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/ TOEFL.

For more details visit;
http://www.bumc.bu.edu/gms/admissions/how-to-apply/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?