28th March 2021, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study MSc(International Health and Tropical Medicine) at the University of Oxford?

Hi friends, I just want to know if I get admission in MSc(International Health and Tropical Medicine) course at the University of Oxford then I can get financial aid or not? Because I want to do this course with financial aid. Kindly tell me asap.

27th April 2021, 11:36 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MSc(International Health and Tropical Medicine) at the University of Oxford?

Yes, You can get financial aid to study MSc(International Health and Tropical Medicine) at the University of Oxford.

You can secure any one scholarship available .

Here is the list of scholarship available-

1. The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India Scholarships- University of Oxford
2. Gates Millennium Scholarship
3. Narotam Sekhsaria’s Scholarships
4. Hani Zeini Scholarship

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?