14th July 2021, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Can i get job after completing pg in Germany? Procedure for joining pg in panchakarma in Germany?

Can i get job after completing pg in Germany? What are procedures for joining pg in panchakarma in Germany?

26th July 2021, 10:52 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get job after completing pg in Germany? Procedure for joining pg in panchakarma in Germany?

Yes. After you have completed your studies you can stay in Germany while you are looking for a job. Students from non-EU and non-EEA countries who hold a residence permit can apply to have it extended for another 18 months while they search for a job in Germany.

The candidate can apply for a PG course online on the official website of the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is there any exam be conducted for taking admission in Ph.D course in Germany? I am M.Pharma student and want to do Ph.D from Germany. 1 10th June 2017 09:38 PM
How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design? 8 25th May 2015 07:59 PM
Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission? 4 11th July 2014 10:31 AM
How to take admission in Germany for masters after completing Master in Commerce and MBA from India? Which courses do German Universities offer? What kind of preparation is required to take admission in Germany Universities? 2 1st April 2013 01:15 PM