15th May 2012, 05:02 PM
jiyakulkarni35

How to take admission in Germany for masters after completing Master in Commerce and MBA from India? Which courses do German Universities offer? What kind of preparation is required to take admission in Germany Universities?

I have completed Master of commerce and M.B.A from India.Want to take admission in Germany for Masters.Which courses do German universities offer?what preparation I have to do to take admission in German universities?

Related Questions:
  1. What courses do German Universities offer? What I have to prepare to get a seat in a good university in Germany?
  2. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  3. How can I study MCA in Abroad with low fee expenses if completed BCA with 70%?
  4. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  5. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  7. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  8. How may I get the details for pursuing MS degree from Germany?
  9. Universities in Germany offering Masters in Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery?
  10. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  11. Can I get scholarship from German Universities for doing Masters in Production Engineering?
  12. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  13. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission?
  14. Total expenditure involved across studying in Germany? Scholarships?
  15. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  17. Universities offering Master's degree in Pharmaceutics/Drugs Delivery in Germany?
  18. Which country is good to do higher studies in abroad? -- [New]
17th July 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Germany for masters after completing Master in Commerce and MBA from India? Which courses do German Universities offer? What kind of preparation is required to take admission in Germany Universities?

Sir asalam.o.alaikum i m doing b.com in pakistan. Which course is best plz tell me how many percentage require and tell me about MBA and BS program soon
1st April 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Germany for masters after completing Master in Commerce and MBA from India? Which courses do German Universities offer? What kind of preparation is required to take admission in Germany Universities?

How to take admission in Germany university for MS in automobile eng ? What are the requirements to get into it
especially what should be the percentage in b.tech and what are the further exams to write like gre or ielts or tofel and which universities offer the automobile eng ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?