18th September 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in India through MSc(Electrical Power Systems) course of Maastricht School of Management?

Hi Sir, I am interested to study MSc(Electrical Power Systems) in Maastricht School of Management. I am an Indian and studying BTech in India. After completing my BTech I want to study this course in this institute. I just want to know if I can get a job in India if I do this course from this institute which is in Abroad?

8th December 2019, 02:30 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in India through MSc(Electrical Power Systems) course of Maastricht School of Management?

Of course, you can get a job in India through M.Sc. in Electrical Power Systems course at Maastricht School of Management. This field has a wider career opportunity in sectors like Electrical Engineering, Power Corporation, IT consultants or Manager, Aviation Technology, Communication Technology, Radio Engineers, Electromagnet Engineers, Aviation Power Supply, etc. Some of the main hiring companies in India are TCS, ONGC, MTNL, BSNL, BHEL. Apart from private jobs, the scope for Government jobs is also higher in India,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?