3rd September 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I get study visa to pursue MS(Systems Engineering and Management) course in Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science? Fee expenses of MS(Systems Engineering and Management) course?

Hi Sir, can I know about the over all fee expenses of MS(Systems Engineering and Management) course which is available in Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science? I am from India and I want to do this course. Kindly tell me how can I get study visa for studying this course?

10th September 2019, 12:46 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get study visa to pursue MS(Systems Engineering and Management) course in Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science? Fee expenses of MS(Systems Engineering and Management) course?

To pursue MS in Systems Engineering and Management course at Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science, you will need to obtain a US student visa. It will take around three to five months. Procedure to apply for a US student visa:
Step - 1
Apply for MS in Systems Engineering and Management course at Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science through University's official website https://utdallasapp.force.com/TX_Sit...etX_Portal__PB

Step - 2
After completion of your application, you will receive an email from University regarding your I-20. Submit the Statement of Intent to Register (SIR).

Step - 3
Apply to and be accepted by a Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) through https://sevp.ice.gov/opt/#/login.

Step - 4
Pay the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) fee and complete a US student visa application.

Step - 5
Schedule and attend a visa interview.

Tuition fee for MS in Systems Engineering and Management course is $26,852 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?