28th January 2019, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I get MBA(Hotel Management) admission in Abroad after completing BSc(Hotel Management)?

Hi friends, I would like to know that is this possible to join MBA(Hotel Management) course in Abroad after the completion of BSc(Hotel Management) course? I think I can get admission in MBA in Abroad. Please tell me about it.

8th February 2019, 09:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get MBA(Hotel Management) admission in Abroad after completing BSc(Hotel Management)?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad after completing BSc(Hotel Management). But you must have a minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in the relevant fields. You must have a score card of English language tests and GMAT/GRE to be eligible to apply for admission in MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?