28th January 2019, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in 12th CBSE to study BS(Software Engineering) in Abroad? Entrance exam to secure admission?

Hello Sir/Madam, kindly tell me how much marks are needed in 12th CBSE to get admission on a good BS(Software Engineering) college in Abroad without any donation? And which entrance exam I need to clear for getting it?

8th February 2019, 08:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in 12th CBSE to study BS(Software Engineering) in Abroad? Entrance exam to secure admission?

In order to study BS(Software Engineering) in Abroad, you need to have minimum 80% marks in 12th standard. You must have a good knowledge of English, so you have to appear and qualify English language tests such as IELTS or TOEFL or equivalent. You may required to appear in the admission test like, SAT/ACT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?