29th January 2019, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study MEng(Automotive Engineering) in Oxford Brookes University?

I have a keen interest to study MEng(Automotive Engineering) in Oxford Brookes University. But it’s expenses is huge. So, I just want to know that I can get any scholarship for this course? And kindly tell me the duration of this course.

10th February 2019, 10:02 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study MEng(Automotive Engineering) in Oxford Brookes University?

Oxford Brookes University offers a wide range of scholarships to their international students. In order to check the eligibility criteria and online application you should visit to https://www.brookes.ac.uk/studying-a...onal-students/

For any query you can contact with them through
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +44 (0)1865 483088
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?