15th May 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?

hello everyone...
i did my IELTS exam and i got 6.5 Bands..
now i am planning to apply Student visa for AUSTRALIA..
I also completed my B.E in Electronics and Communication.

Related Questions:
  1. How to be a registered Nurse in Australia? Can one apply for Nurse registration based on Student Visa?
  2. Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia?
  3. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  4. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  5. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  6. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  8. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  10. Can I get admission to study Master of Information Technology in Australia if scored 6.0 Bands in IELTS and secured 6.55 CGPA in B.Tech?
  11. IGNOU, Bachelors in Information Technology, Multimedia And Internet Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is my M.Sc IT degree valid for student visa of Australia ?
  13. Requirements to become a registered Nurse in Australia?
  14. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  15. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  16. Can Indian get job in Australia after doing MS in Australia?
  17. Is it mandatory to apply for Study Visa to pursue higher education in Australia after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  18. Is it difficult to get Student Visa if secured 4.0 Bands in Writing Skill of IELTS?
15th May 2015, 07:26 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?

The chances of getting Student VISA, depends upon your communication with the VISA officer. So, you should try to prepare yourself, before attending VISA interview. You should give clear and exact answer for each and every question of VISA officer, then you will have good chances for your VISA officer. And if we consider your IELTS score, it is good, so, just try to prepare for VISA interview.
15th May 2015, 09:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?

Yes, you can definitely get Visa if you have 6.5 bands in IELTS. Usually Visa is allotted from 6 band onward. However, you need to do well in the Visa interview and should not have any glitches in your career. Apart from these, in order to get Visa, you need to show the admission call letter from a recognized college of Australia and prove your financial stability. After rigorous evaluation only, Visa will be provided to you.
15th May 2015, 10:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

We cannot predict whether you can get student visa or not for pursuing your higher studies in Australia. You have very good score i.e., in IELTS examination and also you have completed your Graduation in B.E Electronics and Communication course. There are more chances for you to get student visa for pursuing your higher studies. Whether getting visa or not depends upon your performance in Visa Interview, if the Visa Interviewer satisfies with your answers, your visa will be approved else, it may be rejected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?