11th May 2015, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Visa for any college of Canada having 5.5 in listening, 5.5 in reading, 5 writing and 5 in speaking?

I got 5.5 in listening, 5.5 in reading, 5 writing and 5 in speaking can I get visa in any college in the canada or not?

Related Questions:
12th May 2015, 04:24 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Visa for any college of Canada having 5.5 in listening, 5.5 in reading, 5 writing and 5 in speaking?

Generally, to get admission in any university of Canada, a candidate should have minimum overall score of 6 bands in IELTS. But, you have below 5 bands, so, it is very difficult to get admission in any university. In case if you get admission in any university, you have to face difficulties, while attending for VISA interview, because the VISA officer will definitely ask you the reason for low score and there are chances for rejection of VISA application. So, I suggest you to retake your IELTS exam to score minimum 6 bands and to get admission in good university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?