15th July 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?

hi
i have completed my 12 in medical stream from pseb from a reputed college bafa farid in this year .i scored 74.67% overall and individually i scored :
physics-75/100
chemistry-70/100
biology-68/100.
i scored 6.5 bands in ielts exam
reading-5.5
speaking-6
writing-6
listening-8.
now, i want to apply for canada study permit. i want to ask u about the course that will be best for me in canada ? and also with best job scoop?
also which college will offer me that course?
thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  2. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks?
  3. How to get a job in abroad after completing B.Tech in CS?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  5. Can I get admission in any Engineering University of Denmark in secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  7. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada?
  8. Whether Newzealand Embassy will award me visa if secured 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  9. What career prospects are available after scoring 60% in 12th? I would preferably choose medical stream and government aided colleges.
  10. Can I do IELTS after 10th to go Australia?
  11. Can I get Canada Visa with IELTS score of 5.5 and 6 in Speaking?
  12. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  13. What to choose after completion of 12th standard with non medical stream to go for abroad like Canada, America and New zeland?
  14. Can I study further in Canada after IELTS if passed 10th with 7.2 CGPA?
  15. What short duration course should I opt? I have completed 12th non medical with 76%
  16. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band?
  17. Is there any scope in B.A? Subjects that I should choose? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to study MBA in business management from abroad? I am currently doing CA
4th May 2015, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?

Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
3rd April 2017, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?

I born on 23/9/1999 can I get study visa for Canada without guardian for September 2017 in take as I complete 18 on 23/9/2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?