11th November 2022, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

can i get visa for Australia having a minimum marks required?

Sir, i have completed my 12th with 40% can i get visa for Australia?

12th November 2022, 10:49 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: can i get visa for Australia having a minimum marks required?

There is no minimum percentage of marks needed for an Australian student visa. The requirement is for a firm to offer a place in the course you wish to study at the University of Australia. The percentage of admission to Australian universities varies by around 60% however people with a slightly less percentage may also get admission.

I suggest you visit the websites of the universities where you wish to seek admission for your degree course. Some universities do indicate the last admission percentage(GPA), if not you can contact the admission office of the university and ask about the minimum percentage needed for admission to a particular course.
12th November 2022, 11:11 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

No,you can't get visa for Australia having very less percentage,you have to score atleast 60%marks to get visa for Australia,and have a good knowledge of English.
12th November 2022, 12:06 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Minimum percentage required in 12th to get Australia Visa:-

You have to score more than 60% marks in all the subjects and you can easily get your visa to go Australia for further studies. And also you have to be good in English subject and having good marks in that subject.
12th November 2022, 03:45 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

40% is too less to study in any foreign country.
In fact in India itself, universities provide admission to students who have got atleast 55% and above marks.

12th board marks matter for being selected easily.
Language schools abroad accept students on any level and there are other schools like American Community Colleges that accept students with lower grade.
12th November 2022, 04:50 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

No, one can not get admission in a university of Australia with a score of 40% in class 12th. The candidate should have scored a minimum of 65% marks in class 12th to be eligible for admission in Australia. Almost all Australian Universities accept the 3-year graduation system for entry into most postgraduate courses. For instance, an Indian bachelor's degree like B.A., B.Com. or B.Sc. (ordinary) is equivalent to an Australian Bachelor (Ordinary) Degree with a total education of 12 years.
12th November 2022, 10:22 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The minimum educational qualification required to get the visa for Australia is that candidate must have completed class 12 with at least 60% to 65% marks from any recognized board or institute. Also, Candidates must score well on English proficiency exams like the IELTS or TOEFL, among others.

If you satisfy the above eligibility criteria, then you are eligible to get the visa.
13th November 2022, 01:15 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

There is no minimum percentage of marks needed for Australian student visa. What is required is a firm offer of a place in the course you wish to study in the university in Australia.
13th November 2022, 10:22 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

No, candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognised university with minimum 66%marks can get visa for Australia.

The entrance exam called IELTS or TOEFL to study in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?