25th April 2017, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get study visa of Australia if completed 12th from NIOS board after two years gap? List of universities with minimum bands required for admission?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Science stream from NIOS board after 2 years gap from 10th. I want to know can I get study visa of Australia for study? List of universities with minimum bands required for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take study visa after 12th from NIOS and having overall 6.5 bands in Ielts?
  2. Is NIOS acceptable to study visa in Canada? What is the minimum criteria for this?
  3. Can I get Australia study Visa having 53% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  4. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  5. What is the average cost to study MBA in Australia? Will there be a problem to get a student visa if I have years gap in my studies?
  6. Possibility to get study visa of Australia if scored 59% in 12th?
  7. Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?
  8. Chances to get study visa of Melbourne or Queensland if got 55% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  9. Can I apply for study in Australia after completing my 12th from NIOS India?
  10. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Am I eligible to study abroad after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  12. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  13. Which colleges accept NIOS certificate for BBA course admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to study abroad for higher studies after 12th from NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study in Australia after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  16. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  17. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  18. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
5th December 2017, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to get study visa of Australia if completed 12th from NIOS board after two years gap? List of universities with minimum bands required for admission?

I have completed my 12th from NIOS Delhi with 52% overall and took IELTS in which i scored 6.5 overall but my query is that "Is NIOS acceptable to study abroad?" because someone told me that Embassy don't take NIOS Students for Student Visa. Also, I confirmed it with some consultants some of them said "YES" and some said "NO.

And Monad university accept or not I completed.
I am going to Australia game design

SSc complait 2009
nios ; 2013
b.com : 2016
Tell me 9700403382
mail id [email protected] plplsir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?