3rd January 2022, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get visa to study in Australia with overall 6 each band 5 in IELTS?

Can I get visa to study in Australia with overall 6 each band 5 in IELTS?
Reading:-5
Speaking:-5.5
Writing:-6
Listening:-6.5
Overall:-6

4th January 2022, 06:19 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get visa to study in Australia with overall 6 each band 5 in IELTS?

To study in Australia you need to score a minimum 6.5 overall in IELTS, with no band less than 6.0 for your postgraduate . And when you apply for your undergraduate options you need to score a minimum 6.0 overall in IELTS.

But some universities in Australia accept applications from student who have secured a band of 5.5 in any of sections of IELTS either speaking, listening , reading or writing. So we if you have scored 5.5 in reading or speaking section in your last IELTS exam, you can apply.

6th January 2022, 10:04 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get visa to study in Australia with overall 6 each band 5 in IELTS?

Those who are planning to study in Australia they need to have minimum score 6.5 overall in IELTS for PG and 6.0 for UG course.
The standard IELTS score requirements for Australia is an overall score of 6.0 or more and no band less than 5.5.

8th January 2022, 07:16 PM
Msdhoni02

Can I get a visa to study in Australia with an overall 6 each band 5 in IELTS?

If you are planning to move to Australia via taking the skilled immigration pathway, then the minimum IELTS score required for Australia Immigration 2021 is 6 bands in all the four abilities such as reading, writing, speaking and listening.

Other documents like CV, Letter of Recommendation, etc are also required.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?