21st January 2018, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get visa for Australia to study after completion of IELTS with 5.5 band?

Hello, I'm sunita chaudhary from Nepal. I have 53% in 12th level in science faculty and I have 5.5 overall in IELTS each have 5.5 except listening it has 6. Can I get the visa to study in Australia? if yes then which place will be suitable for me and can be affordable for me? please reply me as soon as you can. Awaiting to get your answer.

21st January 2018, 04:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get visa for Australia to study after completion of IELTS with 5.5 band?

No, it is difficult to get study visa of Australia with 5.5 bands in IELTS examination. With 5.5 band in IELTS examination, you can't get admission in any Australian university for pursuing your higher studies. You need to secure at least 6 or 6.5 bands in IELTS examination to get admission in Australia university for pursuing your higher studies. Once, you secure admission in any of the Australian university, then only you are eligible to get study visa and Australia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?