27th March 2019, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I pay course fee of Bachelor in International Management in EMI mode to Vives University College?

Hello everyone, I want to secure admission in Vives University College for Bachelor in International Management. But the course fee is huge. So, before applying, I would like to know that I can pay the fee in EMI mode or not?

23rd April 2019, 09:03 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I pay course fee of Bachelor in International Management in EMI mode to Vives University College?

I am providing you complete information brochure of the course International management in Vives University college in PDF form.

You will get your all doubts cleared after going through this information brochure.
Every dilemma regarding eligibility criteria, Fees structure, Duration of the program, course structure etc. will be solved. Just read the information brochure completely.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf international_management_2018.pdf(2.18 MB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?