13th February 2020, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I pay the course fee of MEng(Electronic & Information Engineering) Hons in EMI mode to Imperial College London? Scholarship available for this course?

Hello everyone, I want to secure admission to Imperial College London for an MEng(Electronic & Information Engineering) Hons but the course fee is huge. So, before applying, I would like to know if I can pay the fee in EMI mode or not? And kindly tell me about the scholarship through which I can study this course.

19th February 2020, 11:38 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pay the course fee of MEng(Electronic & Information Engineering) Hons in EMI mode to Imperial College London? Scholarship available for this course?

Sorry to inform you that the course fee of MEng(Electronic & Information Engineering) Hons program can not be paid in EMI mode. You need to pay the course fee yearly. However, you can make an Email to [email protected] or call on 020 7594 8011 and ask for the same.

Scholarships are available at Imperial College London so you can go to https://wwwa.imperial.ac.uk/apex/apps/f?p=1014:1:::::: put your degree level, location, and department and search for all available scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?