12th June 2019, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I pay course fee of MSc(Civil Engineering with Infrastructure Planning) in EMI mode to University College London?

Hello everyone, I want to secure admission in University College London for MSc(Civil Engineering with Infrastructure Planning). But the course fee is huge. So, before applying, I would like to know that I can pay the fee in EMI mode or not?

13th June 2019, 02:28 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pay course fee of MSc(Civil Engineering with Infrastructure Planning) in EMI mode to University College London?

NO, you can not pay course fee in EMI mode to University College London. However you may ask for exemption if you are unable to pay you fee by the stated deadline. University College London will consider all requests for exemption from the deposit requirement at its absolute discretion.

Please contact for more information regarding fee at [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?