21st October 2021, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I study in Abroad after completing BPP and Bachelor of Tourism courses?

Actually I am not study Higher secondry course. But I am finished BPP COURSE and BACHELOR TOURISM STUDY. Nest my plan has study in abroad (hotel management diploma) it is possible or not

24th October 2021, 09:41 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study in Abroad after completing BPP and Bachelor of Tourism courses?

After BPT, you need to have a bachelor's degree, then only you'll get admission anywhere.
After bachelor's in tourism , there are many carer options available
Tourism manager
Airline staff
Holiday management
Travel counsellor
Transport officer
Event manager
Airline Ground staff
Tourist guide etc.

One can study in any of the country of their choice , the only difference is they have have to financially sound, they need english proficiency score , and visa to study abroad.
31st December 2021, 09:12 AM
Dale Goslin

Default Re: Can I study in Abroad after completing BPP and Bachelor of Tourism courses?

Yes it is possible. To get a job in hotels abroad, you will need a bachelor degree. This is to conform to the standard that is recognized internationally. I know some hotels are hiring freshers with a diploma in hotel management. However, the best way to get a job in this field is to finish a bachelor degree in hotel management. I am using the word hotel here not hotel management or hospitality. Having said that, study abroad is a great way to put yourself on the right career path. There are a lot of opportunities available for study abroad programs. You can check out on the internet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?