2nd February 2021, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BS(Marketing and Operations Management) in University of Pennsylvania being a 12th Commerce student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a student of 12th Commerce and I want to do BS(Marketing and Operations Management) from the University of Pennsylvania. So, I would like to know if I can apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility. Please help me!

26th February 2023, 01:53 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Can I study BS(Marketing and Operations Management) in University of Pennsylvania being a 12th Commerce student?

Yes, you can apply for the BS (Marketing and Operations Management) program at the University of Pennsylvania as a 12th Commerce student. The eligibility criteria for the program include strong academic performance in high school, particularly in quantitative subjects like mathematics, and proficiency in English. You will also need to submit standardized test scores like the SAT or ACT, and demonstrate other qualities like leadership, community involvement, and extracurricular activities. It is important to check the specific admission requirements and application deadlines for the program on the University of Pennsylvania's website before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?