29th June 2019, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Engineering related courses in Abroad through Scholastic Aptitude Test?

Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard. In this country there are very high competition for BTech program so I want to visit Abroad for my further education after completing my 12th. I have heard about Scholastic Aptitude Test. Is this exam help me to fulfill my need to do Engineering related course? I want to know about this entrance exam.

2nd July 2019, 02:17 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Engineering related courses in Abroad through Scholastic Aptitude Test?

Yes, on the basis of Scholastic Aptitude Test score you can enroll for Engineering program in Abroad. The countries with the largest number of universities accepting the SATs are Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and the United States. So you should appear for SAT examination and after completion of your secondary examination you can enroll for Engineering program in Abroad.

Eligibility criteria to appear for Scholastic Aptitude Test:
1. Students of 11th or 12th standards are eligible to appear for SAT examination.
2. Applicant must have a valid Indian passport.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?