29th June 2019, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MS in University of Texas through IELTS?

Sir/Madam, I want to study my MS in University of Texas. I am doing BTech from Delhi Technical University. But I am interested to do MS from University of Texas. I am preparing for IELTS and GRE both. I want to know that if I fail to secure good rank in GRE then I get admission through IELTS?

2nd July 2019, 02:27 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS in University of Texas through IELTS?

In order to pursue MS program in University of Texas you must have cleared IELTS and GRE both examinations individually. Also you must have to score minimum 155 marks in Verbal section and 157 in quantitative to pursue in University of Texas. So if you fail to secure good rank in GRE then you can not get admission through IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?