11th February 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BE(Environmental Chemistry and Technology) in Centria University of Applied Sciences being a 12th Science student?

Hello, I am a student of 12th Science and I want to do BE(Environmental Chemistry and Technology) from Centria University of Applied Sciences. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility. Please help me!

14th February 2019, 09:20 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BE(Environmental Chemistry and Technology) in Centria University of Applied Sciences being a 12th Science student?

Yes, you can study BE in Environmental Chemistry and Technology from Centria University of Applied Sciences. In order to pursue this course you must have obtained minimum 75% marks in secondary school examination from ISC/CBSE board. Application for 2019 session is closed now so you will have to wait for next session. For detailed information you should visit to https://web.centria.fi/applicants/de...and-technology
14th February 2019, 07:02 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Can I study BE(Environmental Chemistry and Technology) in Centria University of Applied Sciences being a 12th Science student?

Yes you can study BE(Environmental Chemistry and Technology) in Centria University of Applied Sciences

Eligibility criteria

-Completed college or diploma.
-In order to pursue ms in USA , you need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS
-Cambridge English
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?